Return to page four

Click for next page
  Click the BACK image to return.

Click here to exit this issue

Click NEXT PAGE to continue  

UFO Landing site

PAGE 1 OF THE DECEMBER 1997 ISSUE OF
PASS PATROL CAMPFIRE TALES

The issue included here contains the stories and not the advertisements. Keep in mind, the stories here were written in 1997.

ANOTHER OF THE MANY ADVENTURES
OF PASS PATROL

This issue includes
UFO Landing Site

Muley Twist Canyon

UFO LANDING SITE   Campfire Tales - September, 1997

To get from Escalante to the east side of the Colorado River, members of the San Juan Mission lowered their wagons down Hole in the Rock and floated them across on a raft.  Doing that today would cause a fella more problems than setting off a fireworks display inside the tent.

The way we get to the other side these days is to drive up to Boulder and take the Burr Trail across Capitol Reef National Park.  Along the way, we often camp at the UFO landing site.  We know its a UFO landing site because the sign says so.  It is painted on the belly of a small plane that is nose dived into the sand.

Sundance, Sunshine, and I first happened onto it late one night in the spring of 1994.   It was the end of the day when I suddenly put on my turn signal and turned onto a dirt path heading west.

“Where you going?” Sunshine called on the C.B. radio.  The sun had gone down hours ago.

Copyright (c) 2016 Lone Writer, LLC. All rights reserved.

Click here to continue story